When it comes to psychic readings, there is an endless pool of questions to pull from and ask of the person guiding you. Psychics don’t typically offer information that is specific and life-altering, but rather slower and more open-ended approaches that ease you into making the changes you need to make, or better understanding certain aspects of your life.
When you call or meet with a psychic, it’s important to know what kind of things about your life you want to address and ask for help on. To make things a little easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of questions to ask a psychic during your meet or conversation with them.
Separating some of the topics from one another, we’re including questions to ask regarding love, life, work, family, and friends. These questions can be asked separately or in relation to one another in a reading, and you don’t have to stick to these questions only. Let this serve as a template to guide you so that you can get the most out of your psychic reading.
Table of Contents
How to Ask the Right Question
One of the most helpful tips to prepare for a psychic reading is to prepare a written list of the questions you intend to ask. It can be kind of intimidating, thinking of the perfect questions to ask, but there are a few guidelines that might help you choose the most effective ones.
Be sure to prepare open-ended questions, rather than yes or no questions. It makes for a more interpretative and sound reading between you and your psychic. Asking yes or no questions leaves no room for you to understand your past, present, and future, and how they all relate to one another. It’s also difficult for psychics to state with perfect ease, or accuracy “yes” or “no” in regards to a question that you might be posing.
By keeping your questions open-ended, you can more easily acknowledge that you have the power to change your life, and it is not all set in stone waiting to happen to you all at once. Focus on the journey, rather than the end goal, and let your questions help guide you through any concerns you may have relating to your life or others’.
Questions About Love and Relationships
Questions about love and relationships are typically the most sought-after answers in psychic readings. People always want to know if they’ll find love, if the love they have is real, or the truth behind long-term questions regarding their love and family lives. Some questions to ask about love and relationships might include:
- What can I do if I’m attracted to a person who might not be attracted to me?
- Are things serious between us?
- Is the world trying to tell me something new about my love life?
- Where does my relationship with my current partner stand?
- I need guidance to heal my current relationship. What should I do?
- Can you show me the best path to love?
- Can the divine show me the best way to follow my heart?
Questions About Your Career
Questions regarding careers and financial obligations are also extremely common in psychic readings because everyone has a job and has to pay expenses in some kind of way. In some instances, your career and financial situation might be blooming and comforting you as time goes on, and in some cases, it can be the heaviest burden on your life.
By asking some of the right questions, you might get a better hold of your status in your career and its relationship to your finances. Some questions to consider would be:
- What does the universe want me to know about my career and finances?
- How can I find a job that is meaningful to my life and to me?
- Am I on the right path with my current job and work environment?
- Is there anything I can do to get promoted?
- How can I strengthen my relationships with my coworkers?
- I need guidance in healing my job situation and my relationship with my work.
- What kind of career am I best suited for?
In regards to finances, to be more specific with the monetary aspect of your career, some guiding questions to ask could include:
- Am I using my money in the best way possible?
- Could I improve the way that I manage my money?
- Is there something that I should change in regards to how I make my money, or what it is I do with it?
- How can I best create a successful life for myself?
Questions About Your Life’s Purpose
Questions regarding life and its purpose, specifically yours, can touch on a lot of topics, and can often pull together some of the questions you pose regarding love, work, money, family, or friends. In many cases, this topic is a summation of all other topics that you can touch on throughout a psychic reading.
While this topic can be very broad, there are a few key questions that you can ask to lead into a conversation on your life and its purpose in this world. Maybe you’ll even think of a few more questions on the spot as you and your psychic are discussing the questions listed below:
- Do I need guidance to heal my home space? What can the divine tell me with regards to creating a loving and healing space?
- How can I best use my talents to help myself and help others?
- If I feel passionate about something, is there a way that I can best utilize my passion to help others?
- How do I achieve tranquility and balance in my life?
- Can the divine shed some light on what I’ve come into this life to teach and to learn?
Your psychic reading is supposed to be an insightful, guiding experience that sheds light on some of the questions you have regarding your past, present, and future, and how they all relate with one another. By asking the right questions, you can leave your reading feeling more confident and secure in the decisions you’re making or will make.
Alissa Monroe is a self-proclaimed “psychic junkie” with over 10 years of experience in the world of psychics, tarot, and spirituality. Her mission is to help people find happiness through spiritual enlightenment and self-discovery. She launched Psychics4Today.com with the hope of helping others avoid the same pitfalls that she experienced in her journey and to debunk common myths and misconceptions surrounding the occult world.